Trimble Marine construction (TMC) software will allow you to improve your efficiency in underwater construction applications–including dredging, crane operations, piling and hydrographic survey. This software will give you accurate 3D visualizations of your projects to help with underwater construction tasks.[/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/2″]
Features and Benefits
- Real-time visualization of the bucket/dredge head relative to the design in plan, profile (2D) or 3D improves productivity and reduces rework and over-dredge.
- Large grid models (color bins) make it easier to visualize differences between actual and design.
- Improve accuracy and speed with laser and sonar scans providing real-time updates on material placement or removal. Reduces the need for vessels to return back for rework.
- Highly configurable to suit endless machine/vessel configurations.
- Easy-to-create volume calculations and reports reduce the need for operators to request office processing.
Click here for the Data Sheet.
- Bucket Dredge
- Excavator Dredge
- Cutter Suction Dredge
- Clamshell Dredge
- Rock Block Placement
- Hydrographic Survey