Trimble Productivity, Handheld Convenience
The new rugged Trimble GeoExplorer GeoXR Network Rover is a purpose-built complete solution designed to make both high-accuracy surveying and handheld point measurement easier, more efficient, and more flexible. The Trimble® GeoXR Network Rover adds a new aspect to GNSS surveying productivity by combining the functionality for high-accuracy field work with the flexibility and convenience of handheld positioning in one device.
The Trimble GeoXR can be used mounted on a survey rod with an external antenna for survey-grade accuracy and when connected to Trimble VRS™ it serves as an advanced and highly productive Network Rover. Then snapped off the rod and seamlessly switched to the integrated antenna, it becomes a solution for handheld point measurement with easy access to features such as the integrated camera.
- Advanced Network Rover solution
- Centimeter accuracy in a handheld form factor
- Optimized for Trimble Access field software
- Sunlight readable color display with unmatched clarity in bright sunlight
- Capture high quality photographs and link directly to measured points
Trimble VRS™+ Trimble Access + Services on the Trimble GeoExplorer GeoXR form factor is the ultimate high-end network rover solution.