Trimble Business Center software is powerful surveying office software designed to put the power of Trimble R-Track™ satellite-receiving technology on your desktop. With Trimble Business Center software you can effortlessly transfer GNSS and optical field data into the office for data processing. After processing, simply export your data to the third-party design software of choice.
With its powerful design, Trimble Business Center software is the surveying office software for the 21st Century. Surveyors and engineers who work with GNSS data will appreciate the software’s power and ease of use. With numerous innovative and unique features, Trimble Business Center software is exceptionally easy to use, intuitive, and flexible. Visualization tools such as Plan views, 3D views, time-based data views, and session editors help you “see” the data in the context of the whole project. And powerful spatial data management capabilities bring a new level of productivity and efficiency to the surveying and civil engineering office.
COMPLETE SURVEY DATA PROCESSING
Trimble Business Center software takes land survey office software into the future by integrating common tasks into a single, unified package – tasks such as:
- GNSS and optical data import and export
- Processing of GNSS survey data, including GLONASS signals
- Quality assurance and quality control of data (QA/QC)
- Extremely fast GNSS baseline processing
- Least Squares survey network adjustment for GNSS data
- Surface modeling, quick contours and 3D visualization
- Advanced COGO functions
- Datum transformation and projections
- Creation of ground coordinate systems and site definitions based on hundreds of published coordinate systems from around the world
- Site calibrations
Trimble Business Center Software – An Important Componente of the Connected Site
Trimble field and office software work together to form the engine of the
Connected Site. Providing unequalled Integrated Surveying™ technology,
the complete Trimble software solution provides seamless dataflow, which
is the thread that ties together your surveying tools and techniques, your
services, and your business relationships.