Surveyors and engineers who work with data received from GPS, conventional or robotic total stations, digital levels, laser instruments, road design packages or GIS databases, appreciate its ease of use and common interface for all operations.
Trimble Geomatics Office software provides a seamless link from design to field to completion, with powerful processing capabilities to generate the final data in whatever form is desired. Trimble Geomatics Office is the surveying software solution for the 21st Century.
Complete Survey Data Processing
The Trimble Geomatics Office software takes land survey office software one step further by integrating common tasks into a single, unified package—tasks such as:
- Processing of GPS, conventional, and digital level survey data
- Quality assurance and quality control of data (QA/QC)
- Road design data import and export
- Survey data import and export
- Digital terrain modeling and contouring
- Datum transformation and projections
- Creating ground coordinate systems and site definitions, based on hundreds of published coordinate systems from around the world
- GIS data capture and data export
- Selecting points and observations
- Feature coding
- Project reporting
- Survey project management
- GPS baseline processing
- Survey network adjustment for GPS and conventional data
With numerous innovative and unique features, the Trimble Geomatics Office software is exceptionally easy-to-use, intuitive and flexible. Visualization tools such as background maps and the Survey/Plan views help you “see” the data in the context of the whole project. And powerful spatial data management capabilities bring a new level of productivity and efficiency to the surveying and civil engineering office.
- Complete Survey Data Processing
- Seamless line from design to field to completion
- Exceptionally easy-to-use, intuitive and flexible