The Trimble SPS356 DGPS Beacon Receiver is a high-value answer to the many demands of marine construction, providing sub-meter precision by utilizing RTCM DGPS corrections either broadcast free by Beacon stations, from SBAS (Satellite Based Augmentation Systems) or via an external radio or Internet connection from a local reference station.
The SPS356 is an ideal solutions for a wide range of marine construction applications including:
- Positioning (tugs / anchors)
- Rock and material placement
- Nighttime bridge operations
- Bathymetric survey
The SPS356 includes Wi-Fi, Ethernet and Bluetooth capabilities, expanding system integration and connectivity options. Using Wi-Fi, the SPS356 can be accessed using any device with an Internet browser, including smartphones or tablets, for configuration and monitoring.
- Rapid deployment, easy integration
- High-precision, dual-frequency GPS heading with fast initialization
- Data to easily determine the position of other sensors on a vessel
- Support for a range of correction services to provide the position accuracy you need