The Trimble® SPS351 DGPS/Beacon Receiver is a high-value answer to the many demands of marine construction. Combined with Trimble HYDROpro™ software, it provides flexibility and sub-meter precision for a wide range of marine construction applications, including:
- Positioning (tugs / anchors)
- Rock and material placement
- Bathymetric survey
Accuracy at All Times and at all Places
The Trimble SPS351 receiver uses RTCM DGPS corrections either broadcast free by IALA Beacon stations, from SBAS (Satellite Based Augmentation Systems) or via an external radio or Internet connection from a DGPS reference station.
Trimble Tough. Trimble Secure
The robust construction and modularity of the Trimble SPS351 receiver delivers installation flexibility via external GPS antenna options, as required on marine vessel installations. The receiver can be mounted in a secure environment protected from the weather and theft, leaving only the antenna outside. Trimble EVEREST™ technology improves results in high multi-path environments such as those encountered on construction vessels and port construction sites.
- A flexible, modular, DGPS/Beacon receiver that delivers sub-meter horizontal positioning accuracy for marine and OEM applications
- Integrated IALA Beacon capability allows the use of free MSK Beacon correction transmissions without extra receiver or antenna
- Use DGPS RTCM corrections via radio or cellular connection to extend the DGPS range when Beacon coverage is not available
- Ethernet and browser interface provides remote access over the internet or by cable for data monitoring and configuration
- Integrated Bluetooth® wireless technology for cable-free configuration and operation with a computer or cell phone