Whether you need a reliable GNSS base station or a rugged rover, the Trimble® SPS855 GNSS Modular Receiver gives you the flexibility to perform all of your construction site measurements. As a permanent
or semi-permanent base station, it provides GNSS corrections for site measurements and machine control. As a rover, it can move easily from a site supervisor truck to a pole mount for grade checking, site measurement and stakeout.
The versatile SPS855 receiver is available in a range of options to suit your jobsite or marine construction performance requirements. Simply purchase the receiver that you need today, and upgrade as your needs change.
Secure and Easy to Use
The Trimble SPS855 is comprised of an integrated GNSS receiver and radio plus a choice of external antenna. The receiver can be placed in a secure environment such as the job trailer or boat cabin where it is protected from theft and weather. The less expensive antenna can be placed in a location
with clear visibility to the sky and maximum radiocoverage.
You don’t have to be a GNSS expert to use the SPS855. Integrated 450 or 900 MHz license-free radio and interface with Trimble SCS900 Site Controller Software make the SPS855 easy to use, fast to setup and more productive on the job. Trimble Autobase™ technology means anyone on the jobsite can perform daily base station set up with one button push.
For more advanced troubleshooting, the receiver’s web interface allows your GNSS manager to remotely monitor base station performance, availability, and
configuration. No need for time-consuming and costly visits to the base station to set up each day or diagnose issues that may arise.
The fully upgradable SPS855 GNSS Modular Receiver can be configured in a variety of ways. For example:
- As a base station only
- As a rover only with SBAS, Location, or Precision Real-Time Kinematic (RTK) accuracy
- As a flexible base or rover with Precision RTK accuracy
The SPS855 can be combined with the Trimble SPS555H Heading Add-on Receiver, for applications on cranes, construction vessels, and dredges where real-time position and orientation are important.
- Highly flexib le base or Rover for construction site management
- Integrated license-free 900 MHZ or 450 MHZ radio for base and rover tasks
- Rapid daily base station setup with a single button push using autobase technology
- Internet enabled base station via Ethernet or attachable SNM910 GPRS Modem
- Integrated battery that also acts as a UPS power supply