[vc_row][vc_column width=”2/3″]The Trimble® SPS882 GNSS Smart Antenna is the most flexible site positioning system available to heavy highway and marine construction contractors. The SPS882 GNSS Smart Antenna delivers unmatched power, accuracy and performance in a rugged, compact unit that can stand up to the harsh conditions typically found on construction sites.
Built on the Trimble Maxwell 6 GNSS chip, the SPS882 is available in a range of options to suit your construction applications, flexibility and performance requirements.
Now you have the ideal tool for:
- Cut / fill determination
- Stakeout of site or road features, utilities, daylight lines and side slopes
- Site measurements for progress and material stockpile computations
- Grade checking
The Trimble SPS882 is powered by advanced Trimble R-Track technology and supports a wide range of satellite signals, including GPS L1, L2, L2C, L5 and GLONASS L1/L2.
[/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/3″]Key Features
- High mobility base or rover GNSS Receiver for site measurement and stakeout applications
- Integrated GNSS receiver, GNSS Antenna, radio and battery in a small lightweight and robust housing
- Cable-free base or rover operation using Bluetooth® technology
- Rapid daily base station setup with a single button push using autobase technology
- Integrated license-free 900 MHz radio or 450 MHz UHF radio
- Supports VRS or Trimble IBSS corrections through the Trimble TSC3 or Trimble Tablet controller
- A future-proofed investment with 220 channels and the ability to track GPS, Glonass and Galileo Giove a and Giove b
Download Spec Sheet (pdf)[/vc_column][/vc_row]