Features and Benefits
The SPS986 has rugged and reliable positioning, with longer battery life in the field–and is the most rugged receiver Trimble has ever built.
- Ultra-rugged housing built to withstand harsh construction site conditions
- Sensor onboard shows verticality on field controller screen
- GNSS receiver, antenna, and battery in one unit
- Connected site enabled with interegrated Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and wideband radio
- Quick release connector makes it easy to move the unit between case, range pole, ATV and truck